The Branding Options section allows you to alter how the plugin appears on your client’s site. You can easily display your company’s name, contact number and support email address. Its look great and easier for client to find developers Support Links.
The White Label CMS plugin is for developers who want to give their clients a more personalised and less confusing content management system. White Label CMS allows you to remove all the panels from the WordPress dashboard and insert your own panel, which you can use to write 2 personalised messages to your client and link to the important elements in the CMS.
The dashboard is where most of the magic happens in WordPress. It enables you to customize your site and publish your best content.
Installing plugins is a great way to extend the functionality and improve the usability of your WordPress site, but they can also create a lot of clutter by adding menus that most of your users don’t need to access. Hiding unnecessary menus improves usability by making it easier for users to find the menus they do need and it reduces the opportunity for unintended changes in the plugins.
- Four tabs/categories: branding, dashboard panels, admin settings, and modify menus.
- Custom code for extra functionality.
- Custom logos, menus, footer, and login page.
- Unique welcome widget with a custom title and description for every user role.
- Adds RSS feeds widget to the dashboard homepage.
- Hides meta boxes you don’t need, for both post and page sections.
- ‘Reset to default’ option.